Style Button Elements
This assignment is based on the work you did in the ListButton Assignment.
- In the ListButton directory create a style sheet called styles.css.
- Place code for styling buttons in it.
- The deck in the References section provides a sample CSS rule for the button element. Model your work on it, but change the values of each property to suit your tastes. Don't use the same values as I do.
- Your rule should have exactly five declarations in it. Don't add any other declarations or properties at this point.
- The declaration property names should be the same as those in the Button Styles deck.
- Link your style sheet into ListButton/index.html
- When you are done, the buttons in the ListButton assignment should be uniquely styled with your styles. They should look different from they did before you added the style sheet.
Turn it in
Push your work to GitHub. Provide links to both your GitHub repository and your newly styled ListButton assignment running on GitHub Pages. Something like this:
NOTE: It is usually simplest to use the text page in Canvas to turn in assignments of this type. On that page you can past in hyperlinks. When I open your assignment I can click on the links and be taken directly to your repository and your assignment.